Government Capabilities Statement
When developing a security program for a Government Facility, you need a solution that projects a professional image to your visitors, employees, customers and guests and provides the best value without sacrificing quality.
Graystone Locksmiths & Safe Company
works with a wide variety of manufacturers providing state of the art technology to keep any government facility safe and secure.
Strategically located with shops and offices on both the East & West Coasts and a vast supply of stocked inventory, our experinced locksmiths & safe technicians can find the solution for any type of facility.
Security Hardware Includes:
* Electronic Access Control Hardware & Software
* Mechanical Hardware (Locks, Door Closers, Exit Devices, Padlocks
* High Security Key Statems and Hardware (ASSA / MEDECO)
* Biometric and Facial Recognition Access Systems
* Safes & Safe Components and Safe Servicing
* GSA Container Certified Locksmiths
* CCTV Hardware & Software
- Keesler Air Force Base
- United States Marshals Service
- Naval Construction Battalion Center (Seabees)
(A complete listing is on the HOME page of our site)
Codes & Certificates:
- DUNS: 116758029
- EIN: 83-2975562
- NAICS Codes: 561622, 541690, 453998, 561611
- SBA Certified Small Business
- Certified Veteran Owned Business